Nursing & Travel
Services for Nurses
Nurses with a Disablity
Law and Ethics
Nursing & Media
Journals A - Z
Nursing & the Arts
We subscribe to the HONcode principles. Verify here.
cleft lip and palate - This brief
public-orientated fact sheet, produced by BUPA, provides information about cleft lip (hare lip) and cleft palate.
Children's Corrective Surgery Society
- Non profit organization providing free cleft lip and palate surgery. Provides before and after surgical pictures,
newsletter, and contact information.
Cleft Lip & Palate Association - Information on services and advice offered
by this UK association
Cleft Lip and Palate Association of Ireland
- An Irish voluntary group providing support and information for parents of children with cleft lip and palate and
those directly affected.
Cleft lip and cleft palate
- This is one of a series of fact sheets produced by The March of Dimes, covering a range of prenatal and genetic
CleftPALS - National
headquarters for the Australian Cleft Lip and Palate Society. Contains information, pictures, bottles and teats,
contacting other parents, and book.
International Craniofacial Institute
- Provides treatment for cleft lip and palate, craniofacial deformities, syndromes, tumors of the head and neck, and
Operation Rainbow Canada
- Registered Canadian non-profit organization which oversees volunteer surgical teams providing free reconstructive
surgery to children in under-served countries with cleft lip and palate, and burn scars.
The American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial
Association - Information about this non-profit, professional association of over 2,600
individuals in over 40 countries who are involved in treatment and/or research of cleft lip, cleft palate and other
The New Face Foundation
- A non-profit corporation that treats children born with facial and craniofacial deformities such as cleft lip and
"The information provided on
nurses.info is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor
and his/her physician."
Thursday May 20, 2010