Nursing & Travel
Services for Nurses
Nurses with a Disablity
Law and Ethics
Nursing & Media
Journals A - Z
Nursing & the Arts
We subscribe to the HONcode principles. Verify here.
Celiac (Coeliac) Disease
- A guide for children and their families. Includes history of the disorder, what causes it, treatment, long term
problems and what is gluten free.
Cel-Kids - A
discussion list for those interested in celiac disease(coeliac sprue), dermatitis herpetiformis, gluten intolerance,
wheat allergy, and co-incident intolerances, such as casein or lactose intolerance
Coeliacs4Coeliacs - UK
orientated with emphasis on bringing people with coeliac disease together for support and friendship. Includes links
to information including food lists, restaurants, recipes, and research.
The Coeliac Society of Australia - Home
- Includes membership information, list of state coeliac societies, and list of publications.
Coeliac Society of Tasmania
- Includes membership information, disease overview, and list of meetings and support groups.
Finnish Coeliac Society
- Information on the disease and gluten-free living.
Notebook - Coeliac disease - Clinically-oriented information.
Gluten -Free Information
- Brief information about gluten allergy, otherwise known as Coeliac Disease.
Medinfo: Coeliac disease
- Easy to understand summary of coeliac disease, a condition caused by an inability to digest gluten. Written by a
UK general practitioner.
Keliakialiitto ry - The Finnish Coeliac Society - The primary interest
of the Society is to improve the well-being of Finnish coeliac patients in
their daily life.
The Coeliac Society - Information and support for sufferers of coeliac disease and dermatitis herpetiformis. A UK charity.
Coeliac Society of New Zealand
- Please note that this is the only registered website for the Coeliac Society of New Zealand [Inc]
"The information provided on
nurses.info is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor
and his/her physician."
Thursday May 20, 2010