Nursing & Travel
Services for Nurses
Nurses with a Disablity
Law and Ethics
Nursing & Media
Journals A - Z
Nursing & the Arts
We subscribe to the HONcode principles. Verify here.
Australian Herpes Information
- Provides information, living with the disease, treatment options, and contact details for sexual health
professionals in Australia.
Candy Stripe Buses - Lorenzo Milam, disabled for over forty years, discusses how
disabled people put sex "on the shelf". He focuses on the need for proper sexual health and the Scandinavian
doctor who wanted to bus in "sex" to disabled people in hospitals and nursing homes.
Cialis and Erectile Dysfunction - Male sexual dysfunction information including Cialis and Viagra
facts & resources. Cialis: FDA approval process, how to take the drug, contraindications and side effects,
how to avoid fake drugs, news.
Information about and from European organizations advocating sexual and reproductive health and rights,
population, and development. English, German, and French.
Gay Men's Health Project
- Sexual health information plus national database of organisations.
National Foundation for Sexual Health Medicine
- A nonprofit organization informs about sexual dysfunction and its treatment for both men and women; site
addresses the medical community as well as the general public; includes schedules of educational programs.
Personal Sexual Health
- Offers question and answers for men and women with concern about their sex life.
Playing Safely NHS (UK) -
'How To' guides to combat social sexual pressures and up to date information on sexual health. Includes a
'safe sex' game.
Sexual Health Infocenter
- When you need more than just a quick answer, here's the in-depth information. Includes a discussion of
safer sex and abstinence, plus comprehensive STD information.
Sexual Health Network - Articles on sexuality following disability
SHine SA -
Improving sexual health and celebrating sexuality. Site contains an up-to-date database or articles.
Spiderbytes : A New Spin on Sexual
Health for Teens - Topics include puberty, sexual health, sexuality, sex, and
Society of Health Advisers in Sexually
Transmitted Diseases - Information about sexually transmitted infections and
related conditions, and where to get help and advice. Online forums for both members and non-members.
- A variety of links and articles regarding teen health issues related to sexuality and sexual orientation
issues for young men and women, STDs, pregnancy and sexual assault.
The Lesbian and Gay Foundation
- Information, advice and opinion for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transsexual and transvestite communities on
sexual health, well being, groups and events in Greater Manchester.
WebMD Health - A consumer health site for sexual health.
- Resources on sexual health, coming out, everyday life and advocacy of youth. Several clubs and links to other
"The information provided on nurses.info is designed to
support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her
Thursday May 20, 2010